Sunday 25 October 2009

Room with a view?

What a beautiful sunrise from a house we rented in Provence in October. Very relaxing. I can't wait to take my bike the next time.


This was taken at the Holiday Inn in Montreal. It was a one night stop over before I flew to Las Vegas. Have to say, it was a rather bad choice. There was a large bird cage full of cockatiels and a Butlin-esque swimming pool right by the restaurant and bar. Nice.


In Toronto. The room came with a kitchen and was described as a business suite. Erm, wrong! When you're travelling for work, the last thing you want to do is to make your own food! Not only that, there was no restuarant in the hotel...hence your own kitchen. The upside was that I got to hang out with my family in Toronto.


This hotel was a nightmare. I decided to stay downtown Minneapolis for the weekend only to be placed next to the loudest-all-through-the-night-guests in the whole hotel. Please refer to this post for more info.



Crowne Plaza Minneapolis. Tried and tested and not far from America's biggest mall - what more can you ask for!

No comments: