Wednesday 10 February 2010

Grrr!


Yes, it's been a while, tsk. I blame that on my procrastination. I have so many things to write you see that I just don't know where to begin. So I put it off.
Well, this post is another beginning.

Over the past few months I've become (as has Sarah) super-aware that I'm increasingly sensitive to my hormones at a particular time of the month. My mood changes, I hate everything, people bug me, I want to sleep the whole day, I see no light at the end of the tunnel...Girls you know the feeling right?! The general feeling of "I feel fat and bloated and I can't be arsed to move a muscle!" This is rather difficult for me to get my head round because I generally consider myself a positive and easy going kind of gal...except for 3 days in the month.

Apparently I'm on time each month with said feelings. Lucky me! I left the house this morning like a kid being dropped off for their first day at school. Not fun. I repeat, not fun!

Sarah, bless her, calls me and sends me some supportive tesks to keep me motivated but I just can't seem to dig myself out of it. Anyways, half a bar of dark chocolate and a few hours later I come with a complete mood change in the opposite direction and feeling all hunky dorey about life.

Once again, please remind me what the evolutionary point is in hormonal fluctuations (apart from the obvious)!

No comments: