Sunday 15 June 2008

Ubiquitous

Sarah, after much deliberation has decided to call it a day with her blog. She can take comfort and pride in the many readers who'll miss her eloquent tone, her very unique perspective and her ability to captivate her audience.

Sarah's blog was my first introduction to her. I would visit her blog countless times throughout the day. Captivated ever more by each post that I read and re-read and re-read (and analysed lol). Sarah was, I'm sure, ecstatic that her statcounter was ticking over at a rapid pace. At the time, I was completely unaware of fact that she could see who visited her blog, when they visited, how long they stayed for and how many times. The rouge filled my cheeks when she announced that someone from Yorkshire had been on her blog a *few* times. I was absolutely mortified! No one likes being caught red-handed at stalking/obsessed over a potential mate.

Well, for me, old habits die hard so I'll still be checking out her blog every day like a true devotee (read stalker). I look forward to seeing what my girrel does next...

1 comment: