Friday 27 June 2008

Shitty motorway services

Gutted! My vehicle kind of broke down last night and I'm currently stranded on the M6.

Will I make it to Scotland tonight???

And and and my blogger isnae working properly so I cannae spruce up this blog with images!!! Sympathy please! I can't even leave my 5 bags to go and powder my nose, or go and grab a coffee cos the useless regulations at travelodge wouldn't let me leave my luggage there!!! GRRRRR!

May have to trip up some old age penshies walking smuggly past me with their lunch and cawfee

4 comments:

Dr.Pew said...

Now babe, what did we agree?? No tripping up OAPs or tackling kids while yer out there. Yer legal counsel is in Belgium still, where she can't help u! Play nice. ;)

Pathological procrastinator said...

Lol! I was thinking, she's read my mind! We're totally in sync if Sarah's thinking that I wanted to trip up some old buggers. Cos I really did want to.

Then it dawned on me that I'd actually stuck it on my post, I thought I'd deleted it.

Erm, I'm rambling...good night ;)

Pathological procrastinator said...

Lol! I was thinking, she's read my mind! We're totally in sync if Sarah's thinking that I wanted to trip up some old buggers. Cos I really did want to.

Then it dawned on me that I'd actually stuck it on my post, I thought I'd deleted it.

Erm, I'm rambling...good night ;)

Pathological procrastinator said...

...and I've managed to post twice...think I'll just leave it on for effect...now i'm talking to myself...