Tuesday 1 July 2008

Ramble

You'd be shocked if I said I was staying in a *rather* nice Travelodge tonight, I am too. Shocked that is. I'm also tired but can't quite settle into sleep just yet so I thought I'd have a wee rant about the breakfast at this delightful establishment.

7 pounds and fifty pence for breakfast! No option for just toast and cawfee. Bit of a rip-off if you ask me. So, tomorrow morning I'll be hunting down some deserted Little Chef (hope I don't find one) or if I'm lucky a Starbucks or equivalent.

I am totally rambling and yet again I've realised that I don't have all the options for sticking in images etc for my post.

Sarah - what's wrong with my blogger??? *pout* I had a nice picture of a box of Scots' Porridge oats as well...

1 comment:

Dr.Pew said...

hon, are u using yer work laptop? Have you tried to enable pop-ups for the blogger site? Try that first. Otherwise, try installing firefox and use that instead of explorer.

BTW, our sunflowers died. As did the fig tree. I'm not sure what happened. I was looking after them so well and then I turned my back for a second and and and... *pout*

Come.Home.Soon.