Tuesday 29 September 2009

D'oh!

It was 4.15am when I got up this morning. Can only mean one thing - jetlag! Oh well, at least now I can finish of my Dutch homework.

I'm going to Scotland this weeked, my friend Gill, who we call Ginger Gill cos she is rather ginger, is getting married. I stupidly booked the flights online last night whilst I was chatting on the phone and didn't realise until I'd paid that I'd booked my flights flying out from Scotland instead of Belgium. D'oh! The last time one of my friends got married I booked the wrong weekend on the Eurostar.

The flights are booked with Ryanair who's hours of contact are 9-17:45 each day and who charge 1.50euros per minute for the joy of speaking with their customer service dept. Most people are at work at this time and will not use their company phone for ripp-off euros per minute so they're not really making themselves approachable. I have found a fax number for their customer service dept so I'll try that and see what comes out of it.

No comments: