Monday 14 December 2009

Something old, something new...

Actually, I'm really not fussy, anything would do right now. I've been looking FOR AGES for an outfit for my brother's wedding that's just after Christmas. I've only had a full year to prep for it but it would appear I've gotten rather side tracked.

Not to mention my dad checking in with me to make sure that I'm organised. Well, it's not that he's checking that I'm organised, he's doing the "my daughter is a lesbian therefore her track record of outfits to social gatherings can, well, erm, go against the norm." It's not like I'm going to turn up in a tie die top, dugaress and cherry doc martens. Please dad give me more credit than that, I live on the continent you know!

I'll be sure not to take my inspiration from the below...



No comments: