Sunday 27 December 2009

In prep for the big day

As I type this, my dad is out clearing the snow from the drive way in preparation for the big day tomorrow. He did the same thing yesterday but unfortunately for him we had more snow overnight. Actually, I think it's doing him some good. You know how parents can't sit still when there's a big event underway. Particularly one where there's public speaking involved.

You see tomorrow is my wee brother's wedding! So as you can imagine there's a lot of excitement in our house just now. I think I've heard my dad's speech a hundred times as has my brother lol. It's very warming to see how he's putting so much effort into it. I could hear him in the wee hours of this morning around 2am still practising...either that or he was just talking to himself...who knows...either is possible ;)

No comments: