Sunday 3 January 2010

Sleeping is no mean art: for its sake one must stay awake all day.

It's 2:49am. I knew I would regret that coffee at 10:30 this evening. Oh well. Sarah's tucked up in bed snoozing away. You know, sometimes procastinators even put off going to sleep. Isn't that strange?

I did try tonight.

I'm too restless.

Besides, taking a midday nap is all the more enjoyable than sleeping when you're meant to be in bed.

Fortunately being restless at this time of year provides the perfect opportunity to write the "to do" lists for this year!

Roll on the risky decision making, irritability and slight tremors due to a lack of sleep!

Note to self: reduce caffeine intake in 2010 and pay more attention to circadian rhythm.

1 comment:

Greet said...

Going to bed is one of the things I procrastinate most often together with studying ... And getting up as well. It's the worst habit ever! :(