Tuesday 18 September 2007

Midnight feast

I'm ashamed to admit that I'm a midnight snacker. I don't seem to have any control whatsoever over my munchies. I wake up with an insatiable desire to eat what most normal folk would crave at 3am - plain tortillas, chocolate, biscuits, porridge, cereal, toast, powerbars (don't ask!). It was unfortunate for me that after visiting my friend Annika at the weekend, that I was sent back to York with a large jar of Jelly Beans.

It's funny, although I was in a mad eating frenzy, not too disimilar to a piranha attack on some flesh being dangled overboard. I was still compus mentis enough to pick out the flavours that I didn't like. Please see small bundle below just behind my alarm clock.



Bundle number 2. You can just make out a half eaten coffee flavoured bean at the top of the bundle. And I was lucky that I didn't mistake my ear plugs for the mango jelly variety!




No comments: