Saturday 1 September 2007

You're probably thinking, typical instant gratificationist, clearly the blog excitement has died down. Och naw, that's not the case dear reader. It's been a mad week. After coming back fae Scotland last weekend I flew out to Germany for a trade show - I'll spare you the details. I just got back yesterday. I'm in catching up mode with my online grocery shopping (which I've just done for the first time because it's taken me a full year to finally upgrade my paper clubcard to a plastic one, I feel like a proper adult now), boring domestic stuff for which I'll never get that time back and therefore resent doing it...etc, etc. You get the pic. I think I'll ask for a butler for my birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't write on here, what am I supposed to read instead of making applications for a new job?! Huh?!
Ax