Friday 24 August 2007

Woo-hoo!

It's the last bank holiday weekend and I'm taking my friend Steffi up to Scotchland for the weekend. She moved over from Germany 3 years ago and we've been threatening to do Scotland since then, better late than never eh!

Picture the scene...queueing traffic on the A1 for hours, the sun beaming down on us and increasing my melanoma rate by the second Drivers in the UK are mad at the best of times. But if you take into consideration a bank holiday weekend and a sunny one at that, they're like rabid dogs! We're heading off straight from work at 4.30...hmm, I wonder what time we'll reach the beautiful sights of Scumby. Answers on a postcard please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I trust you're having a wonderful time... I am full of green jealousy! I am tanning one cheek as I sit in my window PROCRASTINATING and occasionally doing the easy bits of a job application...eased along with a bottle of Sol...the only sol I'm getting!
See you sooooon!
Anni x