Sunday 19 August 2007

I've just finished my last Belgian chocolate.

Relief, I've just remembered that I have one packet of chocolate covered Belgian waffles left, mmm...Yes, there's a wee Belgian theme going on here courtesy of my g/friend Sarah. She normally flies over, but apparently my chocolate and food demands have reached a certain limit that exceeds the standard baggage allowance for short haul flights. This time Sarah had no option but to drive over. Emptying her suitcase in favour of my peanut butter, honey and chocolate wasn't really an option.

It's funny, she left only 4.5 hours ago and I already feel empty. I've been trying to counteract this with said choc consumption but that's just no substitute...that realisation doesn't stop me from reaching for a waffle. My mum always said that my eyes were bigger than my belly!

Oh, and I've decided that I can't possibly start any work tonight until I can google my blog!

2 comments:

Dr.Pew said...

Was that before or after you found out that it takes google-bot up to two weeks to index new webpages??

;p

thanks for the linklove babe ;)

miss you too!

Unknown said...

Chocolate covered waffles are awesome! I think I bought a packet from almost every gas station between Nice and Paris.