Monday 18 August 2008

3 things about me

Okey dokey, don't normally do these things but I was procrastinating yesterday so what the heck. Questions courtesy of Annika ;)

Three names you go by:
1. Schaat

2. J-ho (inspiration J-lo of course)

3. J-Mac

Three things you are wearing right now
1. Blue argyle socks

2. Sarah's joggy bottoms - oh the benefits of being a lesbot

3. Festival tee that I bought at Pukkelpop yesterday

Three longest car rides:
1. Cumbernauld to some where too far south in France - school trip

2. From the apartment rental pick up key point to said rented apartment in Florida - tense father just coming off a 7 hour flight not used to an automatic and driving on the wrong side of the road...add to that that the pick up key point was in next to some not so tourist friendly crack joint...Needless to say we got pulled over by the cops 30mins later, no joke...

3. Eindhoven to Geel last week. I was bursting, dehydrated and lost! It would normally only take 40mins but took considerably longer!

Three of your favorite things to do:
1. ride my bikes

2. hang with my homo, family n friends

3. over eat

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. to procrastinate until Sarah gets back

2. to finish my work that i planned for today

3. a saxophone

Three animals you have had:
1. Only one - dear, dear Dolly Daydream

2. see above

3. see above

Three people to tag:

1. Sanne

2. Greet

3. Lama

Three Things you ate today:
1. Poached egg cos made by sarah cos Belgies don't eat them and i miss Auntie Betty's poached eggs!!!

2. Powergel - whilst riding

3. post ride home made bananananana shake

Three people you last talked to:
1. Sarah

2. Helen

3. Today is my catch up day with mates

Three things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Working, drinking lots of cawfee and eating a Belgie waffle

2. doing a nice loop home from work

3. Making my own dinner cos Sarah's deserted me and is in Gent for the night :(

Three favourite holidays
1. California 98-99 turned out to be a loooong holiday

2. Belgium Easter w/end 07

3. Toronto 88

Three favorite Drinks:
1. Coffee

2. Errrol Grrrrey

3. Milk shake

5 comments:

Greet said...

Thanks for tagging me.

If you buy a saxophone (and learn to play it, or have you?) I'll be your fan forever :D

Dr.Pew said...

Don't encourage her Greet.

I need someone to explain to Jo that it may take the neighbours a wee while longer to understand just how cool Jo-with-saxophone-next-door really is... like, 8 years of music lessons ;-)

On another note: Yer homo likes hanging with you too babe, but shall we rephrase that "sarah deserted me" claim considering that same Sarah DID cook you a poifectly poached egg for breakie that day BEFORE she even had her coffee aaaaaaand... IT CAME WITH A CUDDLE?! *mutters* seriously, the high maintenance bracket no longer covers it.

;)

Pathological procrastinator said...

Hey Greet, the last time I studied music I was still attracted to boys so let's just say it's been a LOOONG time. I've always wanted to learn to play the sax so my plan is to get one in the next couple of weeks and enrol in some music reading lessons and take sax lessons at the same time...it will be a steep learning curve!

Dr.Pew, mijn schaat :x

Yer roight, yer ontbijten was heel lekker dus vriendlijk bedankt he ;)

Regarding the sound of the sax, yes I promise I'll by a mute but I was kinda hoping you'd gladly defend yer wee buitenlander when the neighbours came complaining at the door. I suggest you put this question to them:

'Doedelzak of saxaphone? Jouw keuze!'

Dr.Pew said...

Well played. Although, it must be said that yer neighbours are all relatively elderly and deaf (why else would they keep calling you Zoe instead of Jo), so they may in fact prefer the doedelzak (bagpipe) as its high frequency range is likely to be somewhat out of their hearing range these days...

Anonymous said...

Better later than never: http://sanneonthemove2.blogspot.com/2008/11/3-thing-u-didnt-know-bout-me.html