Friday 15 August 2008

Pukkelpop day 1

Yes, I managed it last night. But I've slept most of the day today to compensate. Feels so good because I haven't allowed myself that luxury in a long time.

Fave bands of yesterday:

Amy McDonald - a fellow Scot had the opening slot on the festival and even dabbled in a wee bit of Flemish.

Roisin Murphy - I absolutly love Moloko and Ms Murphy. We'd seen her in Eindhoven last year and we didn't think that it was her best performance. However, she totally redeemed herself with the set at Pukkelpop with some major bum wiggling dance tunes!

The Killers - ended the night with a mesmerising performance...for Sarah...she loves Brandon Flowers. Bit gutted that they didn't play some of their old hits.

We've got Alphabeat and Metallica on the list for this evening...FAAASSCCINNAATION...I'm off to look for my shoulder-padded shirts and lots of hairspray for Alphabeat - yay!

No comments: