Wednesday 3 October 2007

Rambling

I'm on my own tonight, my girrel has gone to bed early. She's a saviour you know. She listens to all of my rambles and raahs all the while still seeming interested. She protects the general public from being subjected to my rants. In my eyes she's a super hero.

For the first time in donkeys, I've actually been responsible and finished my work before I began my faffing. I'm trying to be more organised. But there's nothing more enjoyable than doing something else when you're not doing the thing you should be doing. I've often found myself really, really, really putting off going to the petrol station. I detest feeling like I HAVE to do something, even if my car is at red. I'm getting deja-vu so apologies if I've already talked about this.


I stopped at Tescos on the way home tonight. *drops to the floor like a stroppy kid* OH-HOW-I-HATE SUPERMARKET SHOPPING! Tonight, I needed to do a really big shop and came back with: 1 x Radox shower gel, 1 x some Tesco finest bread with nuts that's double the price and you only get 4 slices, 2 x lottery tickets. I just couldn't bear the thought of having to spend any more of my time in there. I'll never get it back. Besides, I'm away next week so I'm sure I can get by on the selection of fridge and cupboard food that I have left. Thank goodness for the red onion chutney that my girrel bought for me on her last visit.

No comments: