Tuesday 30 October 2007

Oooh, I could crush a grape!

Well, I set my alarm for an early rise on Monday morning to start/finish the work. Alarm went off at 6am, I shrugged and felt confident that it could actually all be done in the 1.5 hours prior to my meeting. Luckily for me I work well under pressure. The downside being that it's positive reinforcement for me being a slacker.

It's only 2 more sleeps until ma girrel visits *excited wiggle.* I am SOOOO excited! I feel like we've totally earned this visit. For an instant gratificationist 2 sleeps are a struggle let alone 3 months. I started the blog on the day that Le Pew left in August. When I waved her off teary-eyed, with 1 packet of chocolate covered waffles to console me. If only I'd known they had to last me 3 months!

No comments: