Sunday 7 September 2008

Tasty Take-Over

I'd like to appologize to my girlfriend, for I'm not generally one for making this kind of privacy infringement. But Jo's abroad for work and well, when the cat's away... the mouse comes out to play.

(It's Sarah speaking, in case you hadn't cottoned on by now).

Jo and I went to pukkelpop a few weeks ago, where I took control of Jo's camera, with some rather entertaining results. I just couldn't keep this one from you guys and well, I no longer have a blog to publish it on.

To place it in context, Jo's a regular britpopbopper, so when Alphabeat got headlined, Jo went ecstatic to put it mildly. While Alphabeat is a Danish band, they are totally tailored to the british market, and judging by this video, they seem to have hit their mark:



I also have footage of Jo being hit in the head by a cardboard cupholder, but I'm saving that one for Funniest Homevideos. I'll put the 100 euros to good use (i.e. buying Jo flowers to appologize for this tasty take-over).

No comments: