Monday 9 February 2009

I made it through the wilderness...

This weekend was pretty monumental in our household. I finally got rid of this -


...and in it's place something a wee bit more Belgie. It's my first haircut since I moved, which is almost 12 months. Considering I used to get my hair cut every 6 weeks I'm amazed I lasted this long. Needless to say that the kapper did a good job despite the pressure.

AND, we acquired 2 tix for the Madonna gig in Belgium...somewhere. I have told Sarah that my life is pretty much complete now. Almost *hint* ;)

Sarah was a star, she doesn't even like Madonna as much as I do, but she got up early on Saturday morning and had her finger stuck to redial like her life depended on it. Unfortunately for me it was on speaker phone so I didn't get much of lie in ;)


No comments: