Wednesday 18 November 2009

I'm not in a fucking bad mood!

Tell me, what is the evolutionary point in feeling hormonal, apart from the being able to get pregnant bit??? I've felt a bit shitty this week and I really don't like it. I came home tonight and cried in the car for the last 10k. I'm writing this blog in between sobbing. In my head I can rationalise positive things, but right now I just feel frustrated and down.

As if having to bleed once every 4 weeks wasn't enough to contend with!

Now where's my hot chocolate and pjs...

1 comment:

fi said...

I try to think of it in a positive light: its nature's way of reminding you to chill out for a few days each month, without which I'm not sure I'd ever allow myself to be so lazy. You get to not feel compelled to exercise everyday, eat naughty treats that you usually wouldn't, drink a little more red wine than normal, cry, watch DVDs in your jim-jams during the day, and be ever-so-slightly self-obsessed and introspective. And if anyone pulls you up on any one of these things you are wholly within your rights to release your hormonal wrath, free in the knowledge that you can excuse away the consequences with "sorry, its just HORMONES!"