Sunday 15 November 2009

Is the appartment still free?

Sarah helps me practise excercises for Dutch class. She puts her heart and soul into it, really. Tonight on the way home we were pretending I was looking for a place to live and Sarah was someone renting out an appartment.

Below are 2 perfect examples of the support I receive from my loving girrelfriend...

Jo: *ring, ring* *ring, ring*
Sarah: "Hello, with Sarah"
Jo: "Goodevening. I have seen your advertisment in the paper. Is your appartment still free?"
Sarah: "No, I don't rent to foreigners!" *hangs up phone*

Session 2

Jo: *ring, ring* *ring, ring*
Sarah: "Hello, with Sarah"
Jo: "Goodevening. I have seen your advertisment in the paper. Is your appartment still free?"
Sarah: "No. I've just rented it out."
Jo: *hangs up phone*

No comments: