Tuesday 3 November 2009

One thing at a time

My g/f can't multi task. I have to repeat myself constantly when she's on her laptop, watching tv, reading...you get the picture.

Tonight I was asking her to help me with my Flemish home work. I had to repeat every sentence that I wasn't sure on because she didn't "hear me."

Sarah's response - "Hon, you know I can't multi task! You need to draw me in visually."

I'm off to look for the flip charts and power point! *grumble*

p.s. I only got her attention because I published this blog! ;)

1 comment:

sarah said...

Listen hen, you vowed to love me even when I'm old and smelly and blind and deaf. So if my inability to multi-task NOW leads to perceived deafness, I'm ready to cash in on that vow of yours ;-)

V-I-S-U-A-L cues. Like a nice little wave in my line of vision.

Or better yet, T-A-C-T-I-L-E cues. Like a wee pokin'... ;)