Friday 7 March 2008

Koffiepauze

I've taken a quick break from my *cough* cleaning duties. My broadband will be disconnected over the weekend so I thought I'd get a quick blog in, just in case.

The prep is going really well today. I now have 1 room that is completely finished, got the pegs removed off my BMX, and I'm just about to pop out to get a copy of my medical records...a women's work is never done!

Sarah is driving over tonight. There's a "last night in York" planned for Saturday with all of my friends, and then we're both driving back on Sunday.

The question is - will all of my stuff fit in Sarah's car??? MEEP!!!

This is really sad, but I've just discovered this Flash product that's like a sponge that removes marks from your walls, it's amazing. Saved me having to get the paint out lol! I need a life.

No comments: