Wednesday 5 March 2008

My arse...

...is wet! Hold on, let me explain ;-)

My sofa left the building today. So I'm having to make do with no major furniture left in the house. I've been sleeping on the floor for the past week, and surprisingly it actually hasn't been that bad. That is, until tonight!

I've had the carpets professionally cleaned, but they're still wet. As I type this, I'm slightly concerned that I may get an electrical shock from my laptop that's sitting on the floor, so I'll keep this short.

To protect myself from further wetness, I've decided to perch upon a waterproof jkt. I'm cursing myself for taking my favourite red leather chair home to Dad's this weekend. Ah well...

Just in case anyone's worried - the cleaning is going really well considering I'm great at procrastinating. Tomorrow is kitchen day and I have a date with "Mr Muscle."

I'm now eating chocolate, goodnight!

P.S. I think Sarah is running a wager on how many new stains I put in the carpet before Sunday, if anyone is looking to make a quick buck!

No comments: