Wednesday 12 March 2008

My last day of ignorant bliss.

I have a chocolate waffle in one hand, a large cawfee in the other, a large box of Errrol Grrrrey in the kitchen and Radio 1 on the tinternet. I'm and expat in Belgium - woohoo!

I've managed to unpack some of my stuff, but Sarah's spare room still looks like a bomb has gone off. I'm thinking that will be a work in progress...

One of the conditions of me moving over was that I wanted to take an intensive language course before I started my new job. So, from tomorrow onwards, I will have no excuses for not understanding the lingo. I'm just hoping that my old habits of leaving homework to the very last minute and Pro-Plus aided all-nighters wont come creeping back.

No more batting my eye lashes at Sarah and asking her to order things for me. No more laughing at some of Sarah's pronunciations in English, the shoe is on the other foot ;-), and I've been forewarned that Sarah is going to take full advantage of this role change!

Roight, I'm off out to get a continental pencil case, how exciting!

No comments: